Sunday, September 1, 2019

Pagod ba? Hindi naman...

 *Sister Stewart and Sister Ferrer along a river in Siniloan
 *Sister Ferrer, Shan, and Sister Stewart...all hands on deck!
*at one of Sister Doney's baptisms for Tatay Emilio

sister.stewart@missionary.org

Magandang araw!! It is September 2, 2019 and there is no place I'd rather be! Sister Ferrer and I are working so hard, I've never been so tired in my whole mission hahah but it's the good kind of tired! There was one day where I felt like I was just going to fall over and sleep on the side of the road... but I didn't! I made it through! :)
Other than tiredness, this week was fulfilling and stressful and happy and pretty much all the emotions you can feel! That's what I've discovered about missionary work... sometimes you don't even know what you're feeling. But one thing I do know is I am never bored:)
We had baptismal interviews for two of my awesome friends and they passed with flying colors! Paul Simon is deaf and he isn't completely fluent in sign language so we were nervous about how his interview would go. But thanks to all the prayers, he answered everything!! We are so proud. And a lot of the thanks goes to his teacher/interpreter who had helped him keep reviewing more throughout the week:)
Another miracle we saw was we were able to teach the mom of a recent convert who had never wanted to be taught until now! SO happy. We are feeling so grateful that Heavenly Father is trusting us with His precious children. Obedience and hard work brings those kind of blessings!
I love you all. Keep thanking God for all your blessings! Even in the hardest of times there are so many blessings to see. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
Mahal na mahal ko po kayo! Ingat,
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment