Monday, September 16, 2019

Zone Conference



Magandang hapon po!! How are you? I am so happy in Siniloan. We are working hard and always striving to be better. There's lots of room for improvement, but I'm sure there'll always be:)
We had zone conference and district conference with Elder Schmutz (area president) and President Alder. I love to have that spiritual boost! I also got to spend the night with Sister Vaiaoga (my comp from the MTC) because our travel was so far to zone conference!! I love her.
This week was filled with miracles and tender mercies, as always, but one that I would like to share in particular. The Sedeno family is a family that Sister Buenaflor and I baptized last transfer. We went and visited them on a day where we were struggling to find people to teach because they all either weren't there or told us to just come next time. We tried to find new people too but everyone just seemed uninterested. You know, there are just days like that. So when we went to the Sedeno family we were tired and a little frustrated, but we were able to feel the Spirit strongly in the lesson with them. This beautiful family just reminded me that there are families out there ready for the Gospel. And they will STAY just like the Sedeno family who is one of the few regularly active families now in our branch.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is one of hope and of miracles! They are always there, there is always people to share the words of Heavenly Father with. I know that this Church is true with all of my heart. I will do what it takes to bring souls back to Him and bring them the joy they are looking for. If there is anything I can do for you or extra prayers are needed, please let me know. Love y'all!
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment