Monday, September 9, 2019

Baptism!!



Sister Sydney Rae Stewart
Antipolo Mission Office
Ligtasan St., Brgy. San Roque
Antipolo City 1870
Philippines



sydney.stewart@missionary.org

We had an amazing week with so many amazing miracles yet again! Heavenly Father is never short of tender mercies, all you have to do is notice them! I have been stressed AHHH haha who knew missions were like high school sports?! But I am having the time of my life!
Paul Simon and Cedrick were baptized! SO happy! Paul Simon's little 8 year old sister, Aubrey, was baptized as well. Who knew I could love little kids who aren't related to me so much? I seriously feel that the people I teach are like family.
Paul Simon's father (since Paul can't speak) and Cedrick gave the most powerful testimony. I got so teary eyed! Cedrick is only 9 but he bore such a clear, beautiful, amazing testimony of how true the church is! Paul Simon's dad talked about how he's been praying for years to be able to see his deaf son be baptized but he didn't know how it would happen. But here I was, able to be a part of that!! The Spirit was so strong.
I love you all and you are in my prayers! Ingat po,
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment