Monday, September 23, 2019

Woo




pictures:
*yep...there are tons of spiders in the Philippines
*hungry for some pig head?
*FHE, party style
*Shan and the roomies at church

sydney.stewart@missionary.org

We are working as hard as we can here in Siniloan!! We had an awesome experience this week. As a zone we made a higher goal for daily lessons taught and I honestly was a little sad because I didn't know if we could do it. But I just decided that we would trust in the Lord and keep giving it all we've got... and we did it! We reached the goal almost every day. I know it was because we made that decision to trust. It wasn't because we were working any harder, because we had always been working that hard. It was because Heavenly Father loves us and is blessing us for all we are doing!
Keep me updated on the goings on;) I love you all! If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment