Sunday, July 28, 2019

Masayang Mission sa Magandang Siniloan


Magandang araw to the people around the world on my email list! It's pretty fun, I've got people in America, Hawaii, Costa Rica, and people on their missions in Spain, Sweden, etc! Wherever you are, welcome to Siniloan Philippines through email!!
Sister Buenaflor and I had 3 baptisms this week of three beautiful young women. Catalina and her daughter Danica and Miralona. Sorry I don't have pictures of the baptism, for some reason the computer doesn't like me very much today.
We had one of my favorite service projects yet! We got to plant rice in a rice field!! All us foreigners felt truly Filipino. I loved getting all muddy. My legs were sore... It's hard work. People work all day from morning until night in those fields just to make about 200 pisos. That's pretty much nothing. That's one of the biggest problems here in the Philippines is that the minimum wage here is by day and it's barely enough to feed one person.
I love it here. Missions are hard, but they're also just so much fun! I am so grateful for Heavenly Father's help everyday and that He reminds me everyday when I read my scriptures how much He loves me. 
Please ingat and make sure to keep looking for miracles. They're all around, I promise!
Mahal ko po kayo,
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment