Monday, August 5, 2019

Waterfalls!!

 *celebrity Sydney 🤣HaHa This was at a 7-11.  
She's often the subject of many selfies and photos.  
'Snow White', as they call her
 *Miralona, Catalina, and Danica's baptisms
 *another p-day, another beautiful hike to a waterfall

Write her:
Sister Sydney Stewart
Antipolo Mission Office
Ligtasan St., Brgy. San Roque
Antipolo City 1870
Philippines

Email her:
sydney.stewart@missionary.org 

Today was another amazing week with amazing people and amazing experiences!! We got to teach the people I love with a companion I love in the place I love. Sometimes the mission is hard, sometimes really hard, but the good things are much more frequent and much more impactful! I am happy. 
Read Alma 8 :)
I hope you all have a great week! Thanks for all the love and support and prayers!!
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment