Monday, July 22, 2019

BEAUUUUTIFFFULLL Siniloan






pictures:
*Evelyn's baptism
*a neat cemetery 
*a sweet treat on the hike
*it was a tough hike, but totally worth it
*the reward


sydney.stewart@missionary.org 

Dang. This place is beautiful. Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming. It's hard to believe that one person could be this lucky. I am sharing the Gospel I love with the people I love in the place I love! It's truly amazing.
We had a baptism this week (happy happy happy!) Evelyn is so cute, I am so glad that I got to be part of her journey home to Heavenly Father. The people we teach are honestly sometimes better examples to us than we are to them.
We had zone conference and our first interviews with President Alder (our new mission president). He is so kind and in tune with the Spirit, yet he is one of the most humble people I've ever met.
We went hiking this morning (Monday) in the beautiful mountains to two beautiful waterfalls! I'm loving this life. We had 4 members come with us, they're so much fun!
Missionary work is very hard sometimes, it's true what they say. But the joy that I've felt I know I couldn't get anywhere else! It wayyyy outweighs the hard times. Missions are just so fun, too! I get to study the scriptures and just talk to amazing people in a cool new language all the time! What could be better?
I love you all. I have a little assignment for you if you're up for it... I want you to pay attention this week to how you see the Lord's hand in your life. I promise you will see miracles everyday! They're always there, you just have to notice. I would love to hear about your experiences! 
Ingat po kayo,
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment