Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Maligayang Pasko!




Photos:
*Bryan's baptism
*Trying to capture a beautiful sunset
*Syd loves her roommates!
*Sister Doney (on the right) is from our home ward and happens to be one of Sydney's roommate! She's been a HUGE blessing!

email her: sydney.stewart@missionary.org

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Holidays are fun here in the Philippines! Lots of food of course:)
We had a week full of miracles, but one of my favorites was Bryan's baptism! Bryan is one of those people that was just so prepared and ready for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love adding on to my family! That's seriously what it feels like haha! So joyful and the testimony that he gave was incredible.
Don't worry, I'll avoid fireworks and gunshots! Stay safe and happy everyone! I love you all!
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment