Monday, December 2, 2019

BAGYO







pictures:
*Thanksgiving Filipino style
*going on splits
*the next 3 show the approaching typhoon (Category 3 hurricane).  Pray for the people of the Philippines!!!

helllllooooo please pray hard for the people here! There is a "super typhoon" heading towards us. I'm confident that the missionaries will be safe, we've been prepared well, but our friends have not. The people's houses here are not built for storms. 
This week was good, I went on my first exchanges as an STL and I didn't really know what I was doing haha but that's all good! Sister Maximo was a champ. We had some unexpected things happen that day, but everything worked out in the end!
So some people here are evacuating while others just refuse to believe there's a storm coming... so I don't really know what to expect. Basta, just keep the people here in your prayers. Prayers are powerful!
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment