Monday, January 13, 2020

Wars and Rumors of Wars..?




pictures:
*life in the province is beautiful (Laguna, Philippines)
*a trike with an American flag on the ceiling
*the tunnel from the MTC to the temple
*lucky girls got to go to the Manila Temple

email: sydney.stewart@missionary.org

Magandang hapon po!!! Si Sister Stewart po ito. Sorry it's been a while! 
According to the people on the streets in the Philippines, America is at war and we are lucky to be here where we are safe.  Glad I can call home and get the truth.  HaHa
This week my companion and I got to go to the temple! How amazing is that?! I love the temple so much. 
We have a baptism this next Saturday so let me tell you about her:
Her name is TinTin (Christine) and she is 13 years old. She's super smart and pretty and it's pretty much like teaching a member when we teach her. She had been baptized before but her records couldn't be found, so we get to reteach her and rebaptize her this Saturday!:) I wonder if the people I teach know how much I love them...
I wonder if you guys know how much I love YOU!!!!
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment