Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Exchanges and Birthday Surprise!




pictures:
*Shaina (Sydney's best bud)
*The 4 roommates at Syd's surprise party
*They party hard in the Philippines
*Shaina calls Sydney her 'little big sister' (notice the stool) 

This week was awesome! We had exchanges twice this week with the sisters in our route so I got to go with Sister Doney in our area and Sister Tan in their area. It was so much fun, I love these sisters like sisters!!
I got soooo spoiled for my birthday, oh my goodness!! Shaina went all out and threw me a full on surprise party! She cooked, decorated, bought me a cake, invited all the YSA, and made me a video of my family saying happy birthday!! 
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. I feel so loved! I love celebrating my birthday as we celebrate the Savior's birthday. I love my Savior with all of my heart and there is nowhere else I'd rather be than here, serving Him in a place where He is loved.
I love you all! Keep being amazing.
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment