Monday, August 12, 2019

Tasty Chicken Feet




Hello hello everyone!! First of all, I hope y'all know how much I love you. If anyone is ever in need of extra prayers, encouraging words, or anything else I could possibly give from way over here, please shoot me an email. 
Next week is transfer week already! My goodness, the mission is so fast. I can't believe it's already my 7th month...
Things are good here. Never do I ever regret being here. I see so many lives changing and so many miracles, especially in Siniloan. This area is so rich with people ready for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of it!
I ate some yummy chicken feet, which is very popular here in Siniloan. It's not my favorite, but that's ok! I'm pretty sure my family would die here, they're so picky!
We have two baptisms on Saturday, which is so exciting! The strongest Spirit I've felt here in the mission is at baptisms. Especially since now I see how much work it takes to help get someone to that point. There is a lot of steps and roadblocks that you just don't see unless you're the missionary or the one being baptized.
Read 1 Nephi. I think there's a big reason why that's the first part of the Book of Mormon... it really gets me hooked and I just can't seem to put it down. Something I've realized about the scriptures is that no matter what you're going through, there's almost always some story or person there that you feel like you can relate to, even if it's just a little bit.
Mahal na mahal ko po kayo! Ingat,
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment