Monday, January 20, 2020

SINGGGG




Pictures:
*TinTin's baptism
*visiting the Vergara Family
*2 more with TinTin....she's so cute!

email: sydney.stewart@missionary.org

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!
I'm a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have the opportunity to share some of the most precious principles that I know are true to people that I loved before I even met them. God loves us, we are literally His children. Jesus Christ suffered and died not only for our sins but for our hardships. He knows everything we feel because He felt it before. Even though He died on the cross, He lives again! And because of that, we will too!
I know with all of my heart that the things I share everyday are true. I have every inch of my testimony because Heavenly Father gave it to me. He gave me my faith, my strength, my life. EVERYTHING. He gave me His Son. And for that reason, I am here. I'm here in the Philippines, in a mentally, emotionally, and physically demanding atmosphere that is also the happiest thing I have ever been a part of. I'm here because I get to love people the way that my Savior loves me. 
Whatever we go through, the Savior is right there. Our Father is listening. He is proud of us, even for the small things we do. So let's keep going:)
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment