Monday, June 3, 2019

Transfer YEEE





Pictures:
*Leah Meah, a  member, sent me the first two pictures.  I love the kindness of strangers!  
*Syd's new companion, Sister Gajete, sweating in their 90* apartment making lumpia
*2 cute sisters in the sidecar of a tricycle (her usual transportation)
*She was thrilled to run into Sister Prisbrey.  She is in a different mission, but came out in Sydney's batch

Sydney changes to the Philippines Antipolo Mission next month.  For now, her address stays the same:
Sister Sydney Rae Stewart
Philippines Quezon City Mission
Aurora Blvd., Corner J.P. Rizal St.
Project 4 Cubao, Quezon City
1109 Metro Manila 
Philippines

Her email won't change: sydney.stewart@missionary.org

Hello hello! Masaya ako. I am so blessed you guys. I have wonderful people like you back at home supporting me, I am in an awesome country with beautiful people, and I get to share happiness and joy that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings! If you get the opportunity to serve a mission, do it. It's the best decision I've ever made.
This week, I got to pick up my new companion and bring her back to Taguig. Sister Gajete is so amazing! She was trained by Sister Alexis Doney, so those of you who know her know that Sister Gajete was trained for absolute greatness!! She is just who I needed! She really makes things happen. 
Miracle of the week: We had a surprise person come to church this week! It was stake conference, and so it's hard to get people to church because it's at a different place. But Jeah, Nanay Norma's granddaughter came to church even though Norma couldn't! How awesome is that?! She never has seemed interested and now she's all of a sudden talking about serving a mission someday and there's a very good chance that she'll get baptized with her sister, Hannah, on June 15!
Anyways, I am so happy. God's work is flourishing. And I get to be a part of it! Love you all.
Ingat po,
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment