Monday, June 10, 2019

HELLO FROM THE PHILIPPINES



Pictures:
*the morning the ward helped build a real house for Nanay Norma (sorry, no pics of the house yet)
*a sweet family in her ward
*it's rainy season and she's loving it

As of July 1st, this is Sydney's new address:

Sister Sydney Rae Stewart 
Antipolo Mission Office
Ligtasan St., Brgy. San Roque
Antipolo City 1870
Philippines 

email stays the same: sydney.stewart@missionary.org

Family, friends, acquaintances, friends of my mother! Hello and welcome to the Philippines through email. For this week, I've got some exciting things to share with you!
1. MIRACLES IN BAMBANG!!!! So there is this part of our area that I just barely found out was in our area (long story, but our area map is not updated). So Sister Gajete and I were very excited to explore! We went and are now teaching an amazing family thanks to the Spirit prompting us to talk to this woman we saw there.
2. BAHAY NI NORMA!!!! I am absolutely stoked... the members finally were able to start work and Nanay Norma's house is now a house! We got to have a service project and help knock down what was there and build a brand new, beautiful, actually four-walled house in place of it! They are so incredibly happy and grateful, and so am I. It rained really hard last night, and for the first time since being in Taguig, I was able to just enjoy the rain instead of worrying and dropping to my knees to pray for their family. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father's kindness and for the kindness of the members here.
3. 18 NEW PEOPLE!!!! We were able to find 18 new people to start teaching this week who seem very ready for the gospel, which is extremely exciting!
4. BAPTISMS!!!! Hannah's baptism is this Saturday and we cannot wait! And Jeah, her sister, will be baptized on June 29! Talk about miracles! 
5. RAIN!!!! It's raining. I love rain! HA it's been so hot.
 Yun lang! I hope you are all doing well! I love hearing how you're doing, so I would love hearing from you! Especially you, siblings!!! Haha I love you all.
Ingat po kayo,
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment