Monday, April 29, 2019

Maraming ipis!

 Sister Gaspar's birthday celebration. The boodle fight.
 One more shot from Sister Gaspar's party
 Sydney and Princess...they are becoming the best of friends.
 Sydney eating the intestines! 🤢
 The reason you have to check your shoes before putting them on
Her bucket shower bathroom, which is called a CR there, or Comfort Room

Magandang umaga po sa inyong lahat! 
I am happy and HEALTHY yay haha I had been sick for like 3 and a half weeks! I hope you're all doing well. I'm so excited to share this week because some miracles have happened!
First, we found so many new people this week that seem so ready to hear the Gospel. I had exchanges with Sister Desuyo, our STL, and we found 7 people in just a couple hours. I love being able to testify to people I just barely met! I'm scared for the day that I'll have to take this name tag off. 
THEN Sister Gaspar and I had 6 people at church! It was amazing. I loved it so much I couldn't stop smiling. Our goal is always 12 but our area has been struggling. 6 was a big deal for us yay! I love seeing people coming closer to Christ, especially partaking of the Sacrament. 
I got to attend a baptism for the fist time in the Philippines! Sister Marelyn, baptized by our zone leaders.
Some fun things for this week! I tried some street food intestines. The chicken is delicious but the pork is absolutely disgusting because it smells "unclean" if you know what I mean YUCK.
It was Sister Gaspar's birthday!! YAYYYY we had a boodle fight which is pretty much a huge feast where everyone eats with their hands and mmm sooo yummy. So many members were there, it was awesome. The people here are so nice!
I love you all! Invite the missionaries to your home. It's a win win... you let them share a message and they bring such a strong spirit into your home! Being able to live with missionaries and be with one 24/7 has really helped me realize how great our calling is and how the Holy Ghost really is with us all the time. I'm so grateful for this chance to be a missionary. It's my favorite thing I've ever done. Thank you for all of your support and your prayers!
Mahal ko kayong lahat!!
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment