Monday, February 24, 2020

New Challenge: Finish the Book of Mormon in 6 Days





pictures:
*Kristine's Baptism
*"Sister Rose- LOVE HER!! We extended a baptismal invitation the first time we taught her."
*"Tatay Rufino- THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND!!!! Finished the Book of Mormon in 6 days!!!!!!"
*Hangin' with the Elders
*Workin' hard

email: sydney.stewart@missionary.org 

WOW I have big news. One of the biggest miracles of my whole mission happened this week!! Tatay Rufino finished the whole Book of Mormon... IN SIX DAYS!!!!!! And he understood it! He told us very specific stories about what he read. We were blown away! I have never had anyone that I've taught finish the Book of Mormon, let alone in 6 days!! I think we can all give a little more time to the Book of Mormon, what do you think? We just met him last week. It's crazy to see how perfect Heavenly Father's plan is. We weren't able to find who we were looking for, we turned down a random street, he was sitting outside at that random time, my companion saw him out of the corner of her eye and said hi, his eyesight is still good enough to read... all these things worked out! There are no coincidences. Heavenly Father really does know all things!

On the bad side, we have a rat terrorizing our home. Rats are like 10x bigger here in the Philippines. I am very scared to see it. We set up a sticky trap to catch it, but my companion and I are the ones who have gotten trapped. Twice. Our apartment is too small to avoid stepping on the trap. I'll keep you updated if we catch it.

Many many miracles are happening! Stay in tune. I love you all!
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment