Monday, February 10, 2020

BIG CITY




pictures:
*Sydney with her new companion Sister Tampis
*Huge grocery stores in the big city (not nearly as fresh of produce as in the province, though)
*Glamour Shots, Filipino style

email: sydney.stewart@missionary.org

*I didn't edit a thing in her email ðŸ˜‚

OH MY STARS I'm like a country girl who's never traveled anywhere in her whole life who's been dropped in the middle of New York City. I am in the real world. It's excitingly scary! I'm loving it so far. I do feel a little homesick (Siniloan homesick) but my area and my companion are amazing! So our area is huge and there's a lot of work to do which is AWESOME!! I love having a lot of work to do. There was supposed to be an added companionship here but it's just us two. But we can do it:)
The thing I am most excited about is FOOD!! Haha there's McDo!! And malls with a million restaurants!!!!!! WOW I'm like a kid in a GIANT candy store. A giant candy store that I am very prone to getting lost in... Luckily my companion knows where she's going. 
WE ARE TEACHING A WHOLE FACTORY!!! I didn't know that Taytay is the sewing center of the Philippines. There's this big factory where they make polos and we are teaching almost all of the employees! 6 of them already have a date to be baptized. Our goal is to bring all of them into the fold!! It's excited.
I love this work. Missionary work is the best thing in the world. Don't just take my word for it, find out for yourself!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Sister Stewart
ps. mother please fix all of my grammar mistakes. I'm forgetting English...

No comments:

Post a Comment