Wednesday, March 6, 2019

WOO

We received this email from Sydney last night, which means she has officially been in the field serving for 2 days now (they are 16 hours ahead of us).  We cannot wait to hear more.  We also just received a letter from her mission president saying how much they love Sydney already.  They included some pictures, as well.  
*Sister Stewart & Sister Gaspar (her new companion)
*Sister Stewart with the mission president and his wife, Brother & Sister Koster
*Her March 6th Group

Her release date will be 22 July 2020.
Her email is still sydney.stewart@missionary.org
Her mission mailing address is:
Sister Sydney Rae Stewart
Philippines Quezon City Mission
Aurora Blvd. Corner J.P. Rizal St.
Project 4 Cubao, Quezon City
1109 Metro Manila
Philippines


Hello po! I'm in the mission home right now, WOOOOOO!! I am safe and happy and I'm about to find out who my trainer is. The mission president and his wife, the Kosters, are SO amazing. YAY! I love you all and I am so happy to be here.
Love,
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment