Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Transfers/Baptism ni Dominic






***Mail & packages haven't been making it to Sister Stewart. 😢 Her address is being changed to:

Sister Sydney Stewart
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Antipolo Mission Office
Ligtasan St., Brgy. San Roque
Antipolo City 1870, Philippines

My buddy Dominic got baptized on Saturday!! WOO! 
I am staying in Siniloan!!!!! I was shocked! My roommate is becoming my companion, Sister Cabanilla. She is from Laoag and reminds me a lot of my sister! She is going to be training me as an STL. Wish me luck haha and most of all, wish her luck!
Work is fun. Being a missionary is seriously a blast. It's kind of awesome that I speak Tagalog too. Sometimes it hits me that I'm speaking another language and I'm amazed by how much Heavenly Father has helped me. It goes to show how often He helps us and how often we forget!!
I love you all. Let me know what I can do for you!
Sister Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment